Career Software Developer
Listen360, voted a top technology company in Atlanta, is looking for developers to help us build our customer listening and engagement platform.
As someone passionate about developing a quality software product, you pay attention to detail, and value collaboration and teamwork. You are open to exploring new technologies and different ways to solve problems. You also desire to build upon your existing experience and contribute back to the team’s learning and growth.
Listen360 is an early stage growing business that has been helping brands understand their customers for 10 years. We currently serve over 20,000 businesses but even as we have grown, we have kept our startup attitude. Want to see more about how we help our customers and how we make a difference? Listen360 Overview
Listen360 is located in Alpharetta, GA just off 400 exit 9. We have an open collaborative office space and offer telecommute opportunities up to 2 days a week once you get established.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands on full stack development with opportunity to specialize in a technology that interests you
- Examples of specialization include:
- Infrastructure/Site Reliability on AWS, Terraform, and CitusDB
- Rails backend and API development
- Collaborate with teammates to help develop solutions
- Research new technologies and strategies
Why we work here:
Listen360 values a healthy work/life balance and is dedicated to helping you achieve your personal career goals.
- Postgresql and CitusDB
- Angular (moving to VueJS and Typescript)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of Ruby and Rails experience
- Ability to develop full-stack software
- Database development experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science and/or coding bootcamp certification
- Good teamwork and communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Mentorship and guidance from senior developers
- Robust medical benefits & 401(k)
- Gym stipend
- Unmonitored vacation days, flexible hours, and casual dress
- Snacks, drinks, lunch, and fun activities