Career Marketing Program Manager
Who we are
Listen360 helps some of the most prominent brands in the U.S. create loyal customers by gathering insightful, actionable feedback from their clients. Our Net Promoter-based platform helps businesses understand how their customers truly feel about the service they provide and take action to quickly resolve issues. In addition to identifying areas for improvement, Listen360 helps customers boost their online reputation by prompting their most delighted customers to leave 5-star reviews on sites like Google and Facebook.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a marketing program manager with 3-5 years experience to join our growing marketing team. This person will be responsible for the creation, execution, and analysis of demand generation programs for Listen360’s key target segments.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be full-time and based out of the Alpharetta office.
- Manage and execute high-quality marketing campaigns that boost brand awareness and generate interest in Listen360 including webinars, email drips, direct mail, and social.
- Write, review and edit marketing copy for ads, brochures, direct mail, newsletters, website and other marketing materials.
- Build and maintain target account and contact data in the CRM and marketing automation systems
- Establish relationships with editors, partners, trade associations, and industry thought leaders to collaborate on joint marketing activities
- Identify speaking opportunities at trade shows, conferences, and seminars
- 3-5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Impeccable attention to detail as well as strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, or other sales and marketing automation tools is a plus
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing