Career Frontend Software Engineer
Listen360, voted a top technology company in Atlanta, is looking for developers to help us build our customer listening and engagement platform. Listen360 is an early stage growing business that has been helping brands understand their customers for over 10 years. We currently serve over 30,000 businesses but even as we have grown, we have kept our startup attitude. Want to see more about how we help our customers and how we make a difference?
What You’ll Do
- Build amazing Products. Develop new user-facing features by building reusable code and libraries for future use. Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate. Communicating well with your team members and seek feedback to help ensure we are always building quality codebases for our products.
- Be a good teammate. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Keep an open mind about how we work. Be respectful to your team.
- Learn. No matter your level of experience or seniority, you’ll continually work to improve your skills and help to improve your team members skills. You’ll also strive to learn about our customers and their needs.
We ask that all of our prospective candidates be willing and able to do all the things in the section above. Outside of that, there are a handful of things that could make you a better fit for Listen360. We will consider candidates who do not fill all of the things mentioned below.
Experience in the following is beneficial
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, API and integrations
- Good understanding and practices in developing with TDD mindset
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git and Github
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Our Tech Stack
- Ruby on Rails, RSpec
- HTML, CSS, Vue.js, Vuex, Angular, Knockout.js
- AWS, Postgresql via AWS RDS, Elasticsearch
- Twilio, Sendgrid
- Competitive salary
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Mentorship and guidance from senior developers
- Robust medical and parenting benefits & 401(k)
- Gym stipend
- Unmonitored vacation days, flexible hours, and casual dress
- Snacks, drinks, lunch, and fun activities
Listen360 is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.