Career Support Operations Analyst
Listen360 is looking for an outstanding service professional to join our Support Operations Team.
Nothing makes you feel better than making someone’s day or solving someone’s problem. A fast-paced day makes you feel energized rather than drained, and you’re at your best when you’re interacting with people. You love to dig in to a complex problem and come up with a solution.
Listen360 believes in providing world-class service regardless of what department you work in. Our Support Operations Analysts are critical to our continued success. Our number one goal is to make our customers’ lives easier and have fun while doing it.
Listen360 is located in easy to get to Alpharetta, GA. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, game nights and hanging out with their co-workers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Passionately supporting Listen360’s commitment to creating an outstanding experience for each of our customers
• Working in the support queue, responding to existing Listen360 client emails and phone calls, answering questions, working to resolve issues by collaborating with various internal teams.
• Ad-hoc training for customers
• Mastering the Listen360 solution in order to provide customers with guidance on how to best use our product
• Expressing empathy for each customer’s situation and working to understand and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
• Delighting our customers by going the extra mile to knock their socks off
• Reducing cancellations by solving problems and offering solutions to customers experiencing any issues
Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and minimum one year related work experience
• Experience using cloud-based software platform
• Must be friendly, professional, easy to work with and committed to providing service excellence to our clients
• Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of maintaining productivity without sacrificing quality
• Strong writing skills. Ability to write clear and concise ticket notes and use email effectively to provide information to others regarding support issues
• Strong phone skills. Ability to listen to and comprehend the clients’ issue/problem
• Critical thinker who displays the ability to think, reason, learn and solve problems
• A team player who works collaboratively within the team and can perform well independently
• Ability to multitask and re-prioritize based on client need
• Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
• Ability to understand limitations of client knowledge and adjust troubleshooting accordingly
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Experienced with back-office systems preferred
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive salary
• Robust medical benefits & 401k
• Gym stipend
• Unmonitored vacation days and casual dress
• Snacks, drinks, weekly lunches and fun activities
• Continued investment in your professional development
Listen360 is a powerful, NPS-based customer engagement platform for companies that understand customer feedback is the key to creating loyalty, making smart decision and growing their business. The Listen360 platform enables businesses to engage customers, take necessary action and improve deficiencies and transform delighted customers into brand advocates via social media.