Career Content Writer
Who we are
Listen360 helps some of the most prominent brands in the U.S. create loyal customers by gathering insightful, actionable feedback from their clients. Our Net Promoter-based platform helps businesses understand how their customers truly feel about the service they provide and take action to quickly resolve issues. In addition to identifying areas for improvement, Listen360 helps customers boost their online reputation by prompting their most delighted customers to leave 5-star reviews on sites like Google and Facebook.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic content writer with 3-5 years experience to join our growing marketing team. This person will be responsible for developing a variety of long-form and short-form content that caters to multi-location businesses across various market segments (healthcare, fitness, child-related services, pest control, and more).
The ideal candidate will be comfortable interviewing sources for information, conducting industry research, and writing content in a professional, yet friendly tone.
This position will be based out of the Alpharetta office.
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative copy that drives awareness and demand among prospects, customers, partners, and employees.
- Write on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (blog posts, whitepapers, customer stories, sales enablement materials, website copy, landing pages, and video scripts)
- Interview internal and external subject matter experts to create effective copy
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Assist in the development and maintenance of an editorial calendar that maps out content development plans in conjunction with marketing programs
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing
- Exceptional writing skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience creating content for a B2B audience with a deep understanding of what motivates decision makers
- Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy
- Ability to be self-sufficient and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Basic understanding of SEO, Web Publishing, and Social Media
- Experience with WordPress and other web publishing tools is a plus
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools is a plus