Career Client Support Analyst
In this role you will be the front line customer‐facing resource for a software as a service company built mostly on open source technologies. As the Client Support Analyst, you will often have to troubleshoot and resolve both technical and non‐technical problems with our application in the context of providing ongoing end‐user support. You will be a liaison between the Support and Operations organization and other teams including Development, Customer Implementation, Customer Success, and Sales / Marketing.
You will be tasked with the timely, clear, and effective handling of incoming inquiries, while simultaneously analyzing the way that we work to identify opportunities for streamlining, automation, and process improvement.
To be effective in this role, you must come to have a good technical understanding of our product and be able to communicate effectively with technical stakeholders and business stakeholders, both internal and external to the company. You also should be excited to be an equal partner in the ultimate success of the Support team as we work to help our business scale effectively.
- Provide product support to customers, partners and consultants according to Support procedures in order to resolve problems of differing complexity
- Foster collaboration between Sales, Operations, and Development teams
- Assist with other Customer Relationship tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Business‐related field or equivalent work experience
- Desire and ability to quickly learn in a fast‐paced and often‐changing environment
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Results‐oriented, strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Help Desk or customer service‐oriented field (SaaS company preferred)
- 2+ years experience in the software industry
- Some basic familiarity with SQL, or a strong desire to learn it, is a nice‐to‐have