Career Senior Marketing Programs Manager
As Sr. Marketing Programs Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, execution, and analysis of demand generation programs for Listen360’s key target segments. Activity includes creative campaign management of web-based and social marketing, direct mail, tradeshows, email and webcasts, search, etc., and management of all tasks related to these activities.
- Manage and execute high-quality marketing programs to aid in the growth and expansion of Listen360’s products key verticals, with the primary focus on health and fitness.
- Develop and execute multi-touch campaigns, strategies, nurture flows, and engagement programs. Manage targeted marketing programs across complex audience segmentation.
- Review and edit internal and external marketing pieces including ads, brochures, direct mail, newsletters, website and other marketing materials.
- Design and develop reports that track marketing campaign effectiveness, web traffic, industry trends, and various types of quantifiable information.
- Manage the implementation of direct mail campaigns. Assist with pulling relevant data from CRM and marketing automation systems as needed.
- Coordinate updates to the website. Provide material, input and feedback for web content; Provide feedback as to the effectiveness of web-based marketing.
- Create and execute pre-and-post event marketing programs that utilize tradeshows, roundtabless and webinars as the call-to-action for demand generation.
- 4+ years of marketing experience relating to the above responsibilities
- Experience in software/high tech industries
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo and Pardot)
- Ability to add value to the creative process, and bring ideas through to completion
- Ability to work in a team environment with Sales, Business Development, and Product Management
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative, proactive and willing to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Adaptable and eager to learn and assume new responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, or Communications
*Please include your resume and cover letter.